Since 2002, PUR Communications has established itself as a leader in press relations, radio promotion and web promotion in the cultural and corporate sector in Quebec. His team has been responsible for media relations for numerous projects, events, artists and corporations. Through its extensive and strong network of contacts, the company has contributed to the reach of its customers in print, television, radio and Web. In radio promotion, his team is a success story, placing in the Top 100 Radio BDS, Top 100 Radio Correspondents and at the top of many radio charts in Quebec and Canada. In social media, PUR Communications is a #1 in web promotion and marketing.
- One-off or annual monitoring of press relations
- Designing a communication strategy tailored to each project
- Organizing promotional campaigns with the media
- Writing invitations, press releases and press files
- Sending press releases to traditional and digital media from across Quebec as well as French-language non-Quebec media
- Follow-upand and reminders to all media (written press, television, Radio, Web)
- Broadcast of press releases on the web platform Purcom.ca and via the PUR Club
- Booking and coordinating media interviews
- Coaching and interviewing
- Preparing and conducting press conferences and press briefings
- Organization and management of firsts, red carpets and launches
- Production and schedule management
- Writing journals and press reports
- Crisis management
- Managing the purchase of advertising in the media
- Negotiating agreements with media partners
- Strategic advice on short, medium and long-term media development
- Strategic advice and assistance in choosing the excerpt
- Writing of the press release accompanying the excerpt
- Supervision of the online publication of the excerpt
- Coordination and sending of the song to radio stations in Montreal, everywhere in Quebec, Canada and radio stations in France by 45tours.ca
- Press release sent to Quebec and Canadian radio stations
- Follow-up by email to radio music directors, through our PUR Chart newsletter, within a week of being sent by 45tours.ca
- Weekly follow-ups and relaunches by email and telephone with music directors at Montreal, Quebec and Canadian radio stations
- Detailed weekly reports to track the progress of the excerpt
- Promotion of the excerpt on the Purcom.ca Web platform and via Club PUR
- Promotion of the excerpt on PUR Communications’ social networks
- Booking and coordinating radio interviews
- Organizing contests, draws and special promotions
- Weekly follow-up of the excerpt in ADISQ’s Palmarès
- One-off or annual monitoring of web promotion and social network management
- Designing a social media strategy tailored to each project
- Creation, daily management and optimization of accounts on social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Organization of promotional campaigns on the Web
- Increasing the project’s outreach and awareness
- Distribution of press releases on social networks
- Distribution of promotional links on the Purcom.ca platform, via the PUR Club and PUR Communications’ social network accounts
- Creation of visual content for Web campaigns
- Managing the purchase of advertising in social media
- Coaching and strategic advice in Web promotion and marketing
- Analysis of statistics and performance on social networks
It is always a pleasure to work with such a professional and efficient team. Event coverage is always done in a good way through the coordination of interviews and appointment planning. The information sent by PUR Communications is always appropriate and useful, not to mention the speed of response, both of which I greatly appreciate and which makes my work easier. Thank you!
On behalf of Oxfam-Québec and on my own behalf, we would like to thank you for agreeing to be part of the first Oxfam-Québec Drôlement Bénéfique Gala. The evening was a great success and your support in public relations was very valuable. Your professionalism and commitment contributed to the success of the evening.
In 2012, when my album Vibrations was released, I had the privilege of having PUR Communications on my team. With his dynamic and courteous service, Mr. Pierre-Paul Boisvert handled press relations with professionalism for this particularly specialized project. I thank him for that and recommend the PUR Communications experience.
Le Mondial des Cultures de Drummondville is very proud to count on a business partner as efficient and competent as PUR Communications. The speed with which files are processed, the great openness and the many contacts make this team an unparalleled asset for the festival. Thank you, PUR Communications!
From my first meeting with Pierre-Paul Boisvert, I already sensed the entrepreneurial spirit rooted in him. A keen eye, a clear vision of the future; despite his young age, Pierre-Paul was already running his company with a masterful hand and incredible agility. I was convinced he would go far! A few years later, I immediately thought of him and the PUR Communications team to launch the first song by Élise, a talented young girl who was just starting out in the business. It was there that I was able to see first-hand Pierre-Paul’s boundless commitment when he was involved in a project. His brain does not stop thinking to generate tailor-made ideas in order to serve to the best of his knowledge the project he has in his hands. He plunges head first into the heat of the action and commits to deliver the goods. One of PUR Communications’ excellent qualities is also undoubtedly the quality of its dedicated team, without which the company could not achieve its ambitious objectives. Much success to PUR Communications!
I have known Pierre-Paul since his very beginning and I would like to take my hat off to him for his perseverance, professionalism and passion! I have always believed in its potential. To see him, even today, present in the field, stronger from his past experiences and the collaborators around him, proves to me that the best remains to come because he is based on an already very positive assessment! He is a go-getter and is not afraid to take risks, attitudes that are necessary in this profession where instinct takes on all its importance. Congratulations to PUR Communications!